APPLICATION LETTER


In favor to seek a job we have always desired, we are often required to prepare some documents to prove our eligibility, and one of those documents is an application letter. This letter is sent with our resume to provide additional information about our skills and experience which are elaborated in some paragraphs, which is different with CV. An application letter must provide reasons on why we are qualified to apply for the job through the mentioned elaboration. The skills, experiences, and interests we write in the letter should be relevant to the position we are proposing.

Here is an example of a brief application letter.




Sidokarto RT 04/21
Godean
SLEMAN 55564
INDONESIA
+6285868477509

METRO MANILA
51Talk English Philippines Corporation
28/F Discovery Center, ADB Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City
(02) 571-6026


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the online teacher position advertised on your company’s website www.51talk.com.

The presented details of this position are very interesting and I believe that my skills and availabilities will make me a fair candidate for the position. Having a background as an English Education student in Yogyakarta State University gives me many experiences in teaching English for any level of ages and educational backgrounds. Good interest in IT field, especially in the internet use and graphic design, assist me in fulfilling the sake of the position offered. Moreover, the free time I have outside my courses class which fits the requirements might be your full consideration.

I am available for interview at any time. I can be reached via email at arifanourma@gmail.com or my cell phone, +6285868477509.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to speaking with you about this.


Yours sincerely,


Ariffah Nourma Juwita

(Image resource: https://www.hellmannconsulting.com/applying-for-jobs-theres-a-better-way-to-get-interviews/)

Post a Comment

0 Comments