COMPLAINT LETTER--ARIFFAH AND DIAN [Revised]

1111 Amsterdam Ave 
New York, NY 10252
Phone: (212) 523-4272
April 1st 2015

The Manager of New York Mc. Donald

262 Canal St
New York, NY, USA
Phone: +1 212-941-5823
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a long time customer of your delivery service. I have always thought that the quality of the delivery is excellent. However, yesterday when I ordered a “Paket Hemat”, it was delivered to the wrong person whose name happened to be the same as me. Your previous delivery man usually was never mistaken to send the order to me, but the new one you hired sent it to my neighbor instead of me.
I realize that this kind of mistake rarely happens in your company. In spite of that, I felt obliged to inform you of this problem, so that the same thing would not happen again in the future. I think that your new employees would need more intensive training before they are allowed to work. I would greatly appreciate it if you could ensure that such disturbance would not occur again.

Thank you for your cooperation. I am looking forward to your response.
Yours faithfully,
 
Nur Susanto

Post a Comment

0 Comments